I found this awesome little quiz from a lovely vegan blog... Unfortuantely, I accidently closed the tab and now I can't figure out what blog it was. Ack! So sorry :( But yeah. Fun quiz time!
EDIT: thanks jeni! This quiz is from Food Snobbery is my Hobbery :)
1. Name a song that involves food in some way.
Food by Tinyfolk... haha. I love the lyrics: "When I was a dinosaur, looking for food, you were the foooooooood"
2. What criteria do you use when choosing a new cookbook to buy?
I'm not all that picky, but I like a lot of baking recipes and soup recipes, more than anything. And I don't like pasta, so I'd rather that there isn't a huuuge pasta chapter.
3. What did you eat today?
Oatmeal and berries for breakfast, then leftover grilled vegetables & roasted beets for lunch, and I haven't had dinner yet...
4. Name a vegan food that you know exists but you have never tried.
Vegan cheese, haha. I'm just not all that interested, I never liked dairy cheese anyways.
5. The Food Network just called and needs you to start your new show tomorrow. What will the title of the show be?
Vegan Teen Cuisine!
6. Favorite hot sauce or other spicy condiment?
Kimchi is pretty spicy, right? I don't use many sauces or condiments but I do also love curry paste and plain old cayenne.
7. How old were you when you became vegetarian/vegan?
I went vegan when I was 14 :) I was never vegetarian, I just kinda lept into veganism all at once.
8. Favorite vegan cheeze?
um, does nutritional yeast count? I've never had any manufactured vegan cheeze!
9. Cutest baby animal?
Oooooh this is a toughie. All of them?
10. Favorite type of jam/jelly/marmalade/preserves?
Homemade saskatoon berry jam!
11. Do you take any vitamins/supplements?
yepp, gotta make sure I get that B12 for sure!
12. What food/dish most embodies the Fall season?
13. What food would you have a hard time living without?
Carrots and eggplant and oatmeal
14. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
15. It's 10PM and you're starving. What do you eat?
Whatever leftovers are in the fridge... bean soup!
16. If you have an animal companion, what is his/her favorite food?
My gecko likes crickets...
17. Worst injury you've gotten in the kitchen?
I've burnt my hand a few times, but nothing serious.
18. When you have a food-related question, who do you call?
Um, to the internet! I'm more of a research person than calling people person :P
19. Summer is ending- What food will you miss most?
Fresh garden tomatoes... nothing else compares
20. What snacks do you keep in your purse/backpack/desk at work?
I don't do much snacking, but it'd be a little baggie of carrot sticks or something.
21. Favorite soup to make on a rainy day?
Garbonzo beans with lotsssss of vegetables
22. What's your favorite combination of fresh vegetable and/or fruit juices?
Spinach-strawberry-kiwi, HANDS DOWN.
23. Favorite brand of root beer?
I don't drink pop...
24. Make up your own question!
The great debate: which do you prefer, tofu, tempeh, or seitan?
I'd have to go with seitan, to be honest. I love how you can make it so easily yourself and add whatever seasonings you want right into the seitan!