Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ginger Dip for Vegetables (and fingers)

Ginger Dip for Vegetables (and fingers)

(hey, who took some of the carrots?)


These mesurements are all roughly estimated, so adjust to your own tastes.

3 tbsp Soy Yogurt
1 tsp nutritional yeast
1 to 2 tsp ginger, ground and/or freshly grated


Mix the ingredients thoroughly so that the nutritional yeast and ginger are all nicely blended in and the whole thing is homogenous. This recipe makes just enough to serve yourself for lunch, maybe.

Serve with carrots and your other favorite veggies.




I'm not a huge dippy person, as I prefer my veggies plain most ofthe time. However, if I want to ever boost my intake of vitamin B12 with nutritional yeast, this dip is AWESOME and oh so delicious. Ginger is one of my top 5 favorite spices and goes quite nicely with nutritional yeast. This is so good, that whenever I make it I end up eating the leftover dip with my fingers. mmm.

No comments: