Friday, March 9, 2007

Vegan, vegan, everywhere

Ever since I've become vegan, it seems like there's opportunities to talk about it EVERYWHERE.

Like, in the past 2 weeks we've had to write 3 essays in various subjects, and so far I've written about veganism in each one. And, today in Religion class we were debating about whether obedience stifles creativity,. I almost stating going on an angry-vegan rant about how the media feeds us lies and our parents are also so imposing of MEAT and DAIRY and EGGS on us. But I restrained myself.

And sometimes somebody says something like AHHH I LOVE CHEESE and I can't help but tell them that it's got caseio morphine in it. (caseo? caseio?)

Also, today some guy from an Angloquin first nations tribe did a presentation at school, and he was saying something like this: (translated from french)

"Oh, and us Angloquins have vegetarians too! Some of us don't eat meat. The word vegetarian comes, actually, from a word from our language meaning BAD HUNTER"

And of course people laughed and I was all argharghargahgrhg.


Anyways, I've typed up a bunch of recipes, but I don't want to post them until I make them again and take lovely pictures.

No comments: