Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Woohoo, I'm famous B)

Hah, not really.

But, in the past week-and-a-half or so, I've been on two podcasts- my voicemail was played on the Vegan Freak podcast (#69) and a portion of email from a few months ago was read on Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's Vegetarian Food for Thought Podcast (the Teen and College-age Vegetarians one).

I think I'll email and voicemail more often- not only does it support these podcast through encouragement, I love the feeling when I hear "OK THIS IS A VOICEMAIL FROM PEGGY". it's that warm and fuzzy feeling, and it's awesome. :D

SO, the point of this blog would probably be to encourage you all to give feedback- to your favorite podcasts, websites, magazines, activists... just let them know how they're doing. I know that I owe my veganism to some of the sites and podcasts out there, and I'll be forever grateful.

No comments: